Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vintage Looking Panty Purses




These Panty Purse really have a Vintage 50's look to them with the rick rack trim on them. The background fabrics that they are laying on are the same fabrics that I used for their linings. For their enclosures, I used white zippers that are going across the top of them.
The bottom pair has a removable wrist strap. When inserting the zipper all the way to one side, I ended up with a wee bit of a hole at the end of the zipper, so, I decided to add the removable wrist strap, which sorta fills up the hole..... I put a stop at the end of the wrist strap that's bigger than the hole at the end of the zipper. When centering the zipper, with an overhang on both sides, this small hole at the end of the zipper disappears......

No comments:

Post a Comment